This course has been designed with an objective to familiarize candidates about the Regulation 6 exam of the Customs Brokers Licensing Regulations, 2013. The course is to provide tips on how to clear the exam, Do’s and Don’t’s while preparing for the exam.
The program has been designed by Industry experts having 20+ years of experience as trainer and under whose guidance many people have cleared the exam and today successfully working in the industry.
- So far Academy conducted 50+ workshops to prepare its students for Regulations 6 Examinations
- Interactive classroom teaching sessions
- India’s first book on “Complete Guiding Book on how to prepare for Rule 6 Exam” with question bank and possible solution
- Access to online study material
- Interact with your peers while learning
- 4 days workshop based program
- Learn how to clear the exam
- Industry Expert Lecturers
- Program designed and taught by expert faculty with real world expertise
- Access to rich library having 500+ domain books
- Conducting Mock test papers and analysis answers and mistakes in close coordination with faculty members
- Post program related queries to faculties by email
For Whom: Anyone who is planning to appear for Regulation 6 (CBRLR 2013) Examinations.
Course Duration: 4 days in December
Course Fees: Rs. 18000/– GST
Program fee includes 4 days 8 hours long workshop, books/study material/access to online content, library access.
- JBS Academy’s 40% students crack Regulation 6 examination held on 20 January 2017
- JBS Academy publishes 5th edition of book “Clearance through Indian Customs” written by Samir J. Shah
- JBS Academy conducts 4-day workshop to train candidates of Regulation 6 examination