The Board of JBS Academy is pleased to introduce Online e-Learning facility for the Distance Learning Courses with an objective to provide good quality education uniformly across the country.
Students are advised to make good use of these Online e-Learning resource to gain better understanding of the subjects of study. The e-Learning facility is designed to supplement the study materials and facilitate better preparation for your forthcoming examinations.
To access/ view the e-Learning modules, a Student is required to create an account using the Apply for Admission button in Sitemap by giving pertinent details including. Name must be as per 12th Mark sheet records and Date of Birth as per School L.C records.
We welcome feedback on the utility of this facility and additional e-Learning modules on topics where additional e-Lectures may be required, which shall be added in due course.
Some of the major salient features of the e-Learning are as follows:
- Anytime/ Anywhere Online Learning: Students would be able to learn according to their own choice of time and place convenience through the Internet.
- Examination Oriented: The e-Lectures would inter alia also discuss questions appearing in past examinations for exam oriented learning and development.
- Online Self-Assessment Quiz: Students can make a Self-Assessment of their understanding of the subject.
- Quality Lectures: Lectures contributed by leading Faculty across the country.
- Uniformity: This e-Learning facility aims to make available quality lectures uniformly across the country and abroad.
- Multimedia Lectures: The multimedia e-lectures are practically like a teacher writing on the blackboard with audio lecture/ explanation.