The JBSAPL Academic Advisory Council has the mandate of bringing in the highest standards of course content, delivery, assessment methodology and assisting in continuous improvement of quality in management education.
The objective is for JBSAPL to align itself with international business education practices. The Academic Advisory Council members actively participate in the following processes :
- Course Structure, Design and Content
- Management of Post Graduate Programme
- Student Evaluation System and Processes
- Teaching and Training Methodologies
- Faculty Recruitment and Retention
- Infrastructure & Facilities Upgrade
- Integration of Global Trends in Education to JBSAPL courses
- Execution of Management & Administration
Academic Advisory Counselors
- Mr. Rajiv Sathe- Vice Chancellor, Sikkim Manipal University.
- Mr.Paresh Raja-ATI design & marketing director, UK.
- Mr.Terry Parrish-Dean, CMI.
- Mr. Satish Visavadia-Director of ICE Academy.
- Ms. Neeta Rajput- Director of ICE Academy.
- Mr.Hitendra Soneji- "Soft Skill Programmes" Chief Facilitator
- Mr. Harish Pithwa-(Special Invitee) "Will To WIn" training centre
- Mr.Siddharth Mehta
- Mr.S V Modi
- Mr.Rohit Patel
- Mr.Prakash Mahidhar-Director of Mahidhar Investment Advisors P Ltd.
- Mr.Jigesh Choksi
- Mr.Nalin V Shah-Advocate
- Mr.Tej Contractor-Managing Director of Mayur C.Contractor Logistics P Ltd.
- Ms.Sheeba Nair
- Dr.Shilpa Jasubhai
- Capt.R Prakash-Head of Dept.(Nautical Studies) and Training Officer of IMTC
- Capt.R S Iyer