This course has been designed for self study based distance learning mode preparation.
The course is designed with an objective to familiarize candidates about the Regulation 6 exam of the Customs Brokers Licensing Regulations, 2013. The course is to provide tips on how to clear the exam, Do’s and Don’t’s while preparing for the exam.
The program has been designed by Industry experts having 20+ years of experience as trainer and under whose guidance many people have cleared the exam and today successfully working in the industry.
- So far Academy provided online or offline training to 400+ students on how to prepare its students for Regulations 6 Examinations
- India’s first book on “Complete Guiding Book on how to prepare for Rule 6 Exam” with question bank and possible solution
- Access to online study material
- Industry Expert pre recorded Lecturers
- Access to Reference material
- Self Study Mode
- Clear your doubts through email with experts
- Get recorded sessions
- Program content developed by expert faculty with real world expertise
- Online Mock test papers and feedback over email
- Post program related queries to faculties by email
- No travel, Save Time – Study in the comfort of your home
For Whom: Anyone who is planning to appear for Regulation 6 (CBRLR 2013) Examinations.
Examination: In order to appear for the exams, participants are required to register by sending email to email@example.com, at least 15 days prior to the preferred date of exams.
Institute conduct Online Computer Based Test. Participants will be given Login ID and Password which they can use only on the day of preferred date. Exam will have Multiple choice as well as subjective questions. There will be predefined time period to response a question. If no response is given within the time period, participant will get the new question and the unattended question will be treated as not appeared. Also there will be no provision for going back to a question if participant want to change the answer.
Participants need to ensure of having an internet speed of atleast 512 Kpbs.
Course Fees: – Rs. 4500/-
Program fee include, books/study material/access to online content, library access.
Mock Examination fees: Participants need to pay mock examination fees of Rs. 250/- every time s/he appears for the examinations.
- JBS Academy’s 40% students crack Regulation 6 examination held on 20 January 2017
- JBS Academy publishes 5th edition of book “Clearance through Indian Customs” written by Samir J. Shah
- JBS Academy conducts 4-day workshop to train candidates of Regulation 6 examination