This course has been designed with an objective to familiarize participants with detailed understanding of Export and Import trade, Logistics of goods in international business and documentation required to ensure fulfillment of protocols of a country during International movement of cargo through Customs stations.
The participants will get working knowledge in handling of matters relating to transport, clearance through custom, import and export. Course is relevant for people who are currently employed or planning to pursue career in Import Export business organizations, Import/Export House, Customs House Agents, Shipping companies
The program has been designed by Industry expert with an intention to prepare entry-level and experienced professionals in the domain.
Course will cover details of Foreign Trade Policy, Customs Act and various allied Acts/regulations applicable on Cargo moving in and out of the country. The participants will get working knowledge in
- Overview of Customs, its history and current services
- Handling of matters relating to Customs
- Working of Customs in India
- Customs laws and procedures,
- Customs Act,
- Various Tariffs,
- Foreign Trade Policy
- Various Prohibitions,
- Process of getting clearance,
- Customs Broker Licensing,
- Calculation mechanisms etc.
- Participants can do the course from their existing location
- Certificate on completing the courses
- Internship and Placement assistance on completion of course
- Recorded lectures of eminent faculties who are subject matter experts
- Detailed insights of EXIM logistics
- Easy and interactive platform to raise queries and clear doubts
- Access to video lectures which can be viewed anytime as per participant’s convenience and that too multiple times. So no worry of missing a class!
- Networking with participants from across the country
- A web blink will be provided to all the participating candidates
- Participant need to login 15 mins prior to the session and check functioning of hardware and software. Our executive will support telephonic or web
- Participant must have Team viewer and skype installed in their system
- Candidate should have good internet connection and a PC/Laptop (enabled with mike and camera)
- All lectures will be recorded and participants will have access to use and download them
- Participants will be given study materials and an online link having 24 *7 access of video lectures
- Students can post their program related queries to faculty members and can also seek inputs on specific domain.
- Professionals working with Custom House Agent, Export Houses, Shipping lines, Freight Forwarders, Logistic Company.
- Entrepreneur in the business of Export/Import, Logistics, Custom Clearance, International Trade
- Students wanting to pursue career in the field of International Trade, EXIM Logistics etc.
- Certificates will be awarded to all candidates who have attended the program and who have completed the exercises shared by faculty members.
Mr. Samir J Shah
- Chief Mentor & Director of JBS Academy Private Limited
- Partner with JBS Group of Companies, Ahmedabad
- 27+ years of professional experience in the domain of International Freight Forwarding, Customs Clearance, Shipping, Import & export
- Passed Custom Broker Exam for Customs House Agent at the young age of 23 years
- Immediate Past President of Federation of Freight Forwarders' Associations in India
- Recipient of "Certificate of Merit" by World Customs Organization in 2018 representing India for rendering exceptional service to the International Customs Community
- Undertaken more than 500 training programs covering 20+ countries
Mr. S.V. Modi
- 40+ years of experience in EXIM domain
- Widely acclaimed and respected management consultant in the domain of International trade domain
- Wide exposure representing various Trade Associations and Bodies at Public Grievances Committees / Regional Advisory Committees at Customs/ Excise Commissionerates
Dr. Babu Ezhumvil
- 37 years of experience in the domain of Foreign Trade Policy, Customs, Excise, FEMA, Banking, EOU, SEZ etc
- Author of more than 500 articles in area of international trade and logistics
- Former Editor of EXIM VISION – a publication by EXIM club
- Former president of EXIM Club Ahmedabad chapter representing the club in government trade bodies like Customs, State Level Banking Committee etc.