This course offers clear learning of ‘Why’ of things and ‘Legal Issues’ along with operational matters. The Centre for Entrepreneurship Development (CED), a Government of Gujarat organization is financially supporting Skill Upgradation in Logistics Industry segment.
The programme would include all aspects of Customs Clearance including soft skills to bring the personnel at par with Customs Broker staff internationally.
- Having at least 1 year work experience and currently employed.
Who can apply?
Anyone working with
- Custom Brokers
- Freight Forwarders
- Steamer Agent Employees
- Export/Import Company
- Other Logistics Service Provider
- 120 hours spread iover 20 weeks with 2 hours training every alternate day.
- On successful completion of the course – please note there are attendance criteria to be met.
- Total fee: 2,200/- (per participant)
- Remaining fees shall be borne by the Government.