This course has been designed with an objective to familiarize participants with detailed understanding of Export and Import trade, Logistics of goods in international business and documentation required to ensure fulfilment of protocols of a country during International movement of cargo through Customs stations. The program has been designed by Industry expert with an intention to prepare entry-level and experienced professionals in the domain.
- Class 12th or equivalent in any faculty with working knowledge of computers; English and local language of place of residence.
For whom: Persons desiring of taking up employment of at or becoming an Entrepreneur in referred field:
- Logistics service provider
- Customs broking company
- Shipping companies
- Air cargo handling company
- Freight forwarders
- Exporters and Importers
- International traders
Course duration: 120 hours over period of 2 month
Examination: There will be a written test at the end of the programme, Pass % shall be 60%
- Customs Clearance of Cargoes in India
- International Freight Forwarding in India
- International Business
- Courier & Logistics