This course has been designed with an objective to familiarize participants with detailed understanding of cargo movements internationally through all modes of transport, Logistics of goods in international business and documentation required to ensure fulfillment of country specific protocols during international movement of cargo. The program has been designed by industry experts with an intention to prepare entry-level and experienced professionals in the domain.
Class 12th or equivalent in any stream.
Persons desiring of taking up employment at or becoming an Entrepreneur:
- Logistics Service Provider
- Customs broking company
- Shipping companies
- Air cargo handling company
- International traders
60 hours (over a period of 2.5 months).
There will be written test at the end of the program with intermittent surprise tests. Pass percentage shall be 60%.
On successful completion of the course, certificate of JBSAPL will be issued.
- Modes of transport
- Transport Geography
- Principles of carriage/ in different modes of transport
- Freight Calculation/ Documentation in different modes of transport
- Marine Insurance
- Introduction to Customs Clearance
- Form Filling – Practical session
- Website work – Practical session
- Soft skills
- Expert session – Guest faculty to share experience
- Maintain health, safety and security procedures in the logistics operation
- Business Ethics
- Taxation in International Freight Forwarding