This course has been designed with an objective to familiarize participants with detailed understanding of Export and Import trade; Logistics of goods in international business; Market access; Foreign exchange dealing and documentation required to ensure fulfilment of protocols during international movement of cargo and related processes including Customs Clearance, Cargo movement, Banking and Insurance. The program has been designed by industry experts with an intention to prepare entry-level and experienced professionals in the domain.
Person who has completed Level 1 or a graduate with 2 years of work experience. Working knowledge of English and computer is preferred.
Persons desiring of taking up employment at or becoming an Entrepreneur:
- Export & Import Houses
- International Traders
- E - Commerce Companies
- Progression in existing employment
- International Logistics Service Providers
There will be a test at the end of the program. Pass percentage shall be 60% in the final examination. Participant can appear for examination after 18 days of registration and must undertake examination within 60 days from registration.
On successful completion of the course, certificate of JBSAPL will be issued.
|Programme Fees||Rs. 6,200/-|
- Fundamentals of International Business
- Foreign Exchange Management in India
- Foreign Trade Policy (A Brief Introduction)
- Export Of Goods & Service From India
- Import of Goods & Service in India
- Trade Payments - (Payment Methods) & Documentary (Bills) on Collection
- Letters of Credit Mechanism
- Standby Letters of Credit
- INCOTERMS® 2010
- Marine Insurance
- Maintain health, safety and security procedures in the logistics operation
- Business Ethics
- Taxation in International Business - GST ; Income Tax etc
- Introduction to Trade Finance
- Financial Markets
- Methods of Payment in International Trade
- Risk Management in International Business
- Theories of International Trade & Balance of Payment Concept
- Forex Risk Management
- Accounting Standard (AS)11
- Globalization & India's International Trade
- Make in India Initiative
- Trade Statistics
Study material will be provided by post/courier within 15 days of registration.