This course has been designed with an objective to familiarize participants with detailed understanding of Export and Import trade; Logistics of goods in international business; Market access; Foreign exchange dealing and documentation required to ensure fulfilment of protocols during international movement of cargo and related processes including Customs Clearance, Cargo movement, Banking and Insurance. The program has been designed by industry experts with an intention to prepare entry-level and experienced professionals in the domain.
Class 12th or equivalent in any stream. Working knowledge of English is preferred.
Persons desiring of taking up employment at or becoming an Entrepreneur:
- Export & Import Houses
- International traders
- E - Commerce companies
- Progression in existing employment
- International Logistics Service Providers
66 hours (over a period of 2.5 months).
There will be a test at the end of the program with intermittent surprise tests. Pass percentage shall be 60%.
On successful completion of the course, certificate of JBSAPL will be issued.
Rs. 19,000/- + GST
- Basics & overview of export Import
- IEC application
- Foreign Trade Policy
- Government Incentives
- Incoterms – 2010
- Costing for International Trade
- International Payment Terms
- Documents under Collection
- Documents under L/C
- Selection of Product, Market for International Business
- Contract Making
- Pre-shipment documents
- GST & Customs Clearance
- Common Post shipment documents under export
- FEMA on Export
- Process of Import and Export
- FEMA on Import
- Bank finance
- Risk Management in International Business
- Form Filling - Practical session
- Website work – Practical Session
- Soft Skills Training
- Expert Session – Guest faculty to share experience
- Maintain health, safety and security procedures in the logistics operation
- Business Ethics
- Taxation in International Business