- Class 12th or equivalent in any faculty with working knowledge of computers; English and local language of place of residence.
For whom: Persons desiring of taking up employment of at or becoming an Entrepreneur in referred field:
- Logistics service provider
- Customs broking company
- Shipping companies
- Air cargo handling company
- Freight forwarders
- Exporters and Importers
- International traders
- Courier and express companies
Course duration: 120 hours over period of 2 months
- There will be a written test at the end of the programme, Pass % shall be 60%.
- Customs Clearance of Cargoes in India
- International Freight Forwarding in India
- International Business
- Courier & Logistics