This course has been designed with an objective to familiarize participants with detailed understanding of processes of Customs in international cargo movement, movement of goods in international market; Indirect Taxation including GST and documentation required to ensure movement of cargo through Customs Stations. The program has been designed by industry experts with an intention to prepare entry-level and experienced professionals in the domain. The focus of teaching would be to make participant employable in this field.
Class 12th or equivalent in any stream. Working knowledge of English and computer is preferred.
Persons desiring of taking up employment at or becoming an Entrepreneur:
- Customs Broking Companies
- Logistics Service Providers
- Shipping Companies
- Air cargo handling Companies
- Freight Forwarders
- Courier Companies
120 hours (over a period of 5 months).
There will be a test at the beginning and at the end of the program with intermittent surprise tests. Pass percentage shall be 60% in the final examination.
On successful completion of the course, certificate of GCVT will be issued by JBSAPL.
JBSAPL is Self-Financed ITI affiliated to GCVT under Self-Finance ITI scheme of Directorate of Employment and Training Government of Gujarat.
- Foreign Trade Policy
- Indian Customs Act 1962
- Customs Tariff Act 1975
- Related Process to Customs Clearance
- Processing through Customs
- Related Regulations
- Marine Insurance
- Form Filling – Practical session
- Website Work – Practical session
- Soft Skills Training
- Expert Session – Guest faculty to share experience
- Maintain health, safety and security procedures in the logistics operation
- Business Ethics
- Taxation in Customs Clearance