This course has been designed with an objective to familiarize participants with detailed understanding of Export and Import trade; Logistics of goods in international business; Market access; Foreign exchange dealing and documentation required to ensure fulfilment of protocols during international movement of cargo and related processes including Customs Clearance, Cargo movement, Banking and Insurance. The program has been designed by industry experts with an intention to prepare entry-level and experienced professionals in the domain.
Class 12th or equivalent in any stream. Working knowledge of English is preferred.
Persons desiring of taking up employment at or becoming an Entrepreneur:
- Export & Import Houses
- International traders
- E - Commerce companies
- Progression in existing employment
- International Logistics Service Providers
Weekdays- Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
There will be a test at the end of the program with intermittent surprise tests. Pass percentage shall be 60%.
On successful completion of the course, certificate of JBSAPL will be issued.
Rs. 14,300/- incl GST
- Introduction to Course
- Basic Introduction to Export- Import
- Starting an Export-Import Business
- GST and its Application on Export-Import trades.
- Export-Import Payment Terms.
- Export-Import Market.
- Export/ Import Costing.
- Common Post Shipment Documents under Export & Pre-shipment documents & GST.
- Drawback and Export Promotion Schemes.
- Documents Under Letter of Credit.
- Document Procedures.
- Soft Skills