With the large scale innovations and developments in the International Business, the concept of International Marketing has undergone a revolutionary change in this 21st Century. Everyone is planning for international expansion and marketing and are developing an appropriate strategy for meeting the international competition in the quality, price as well as the services. The book serves a basic source of information and framing strategies in the area of International marketing.
The book serves a basic source of information and strategy in the area of International marketing.
- Introduction to international marketing
- International marketing environment
- The marketing theories
- Introduction to EPRG framework
- Preparing for international trade
- Certain requirements and formalities
- Foreign trade policy
- B2B Marketing and E-commerce
- Export pricing strategy and international packing requirements
- Globalization and India’s international trade
- Make in India initiative
- Trade statistics
ISBN – 13 : 978-8193234280